DDA Access Consultancy
Our consultants are Associate Members of the ACAA, and have 10 years experience both in Australia and the UK. Projects include Perth Airport (Domestic and International) Terminals, Bentley Hospital, City of South Perth and City of Mandurah Public Buildings, Swan District Hospital and the full portfolio of WA Child and Community Health Centres.
The services which can be provided range from a simple access audit to full project delivery, from design of the audit brief, through to the management of the upgrade works, and the services provided are shown below
- Identification and Diagnosis Plan Appraisals prior to and during the construction process
- Access Audits of individual buildings to property portfolios
- Wayfinding Assessments / Signage Strategy and Design
- Responsive Maintenance
- Post Occupancy Evaluations
- One Stop Shop - Design and Project Management of Works
- Hertiage Building Solutions
The reports are fully costed and prioritised to assist with the implementation of the
works, and this can be added to the Building Condition Database, or presented in a
format specific to the clients needs.